Dana M. Heyde is dedicated to making sure each client is fully informed about the legal process and feels comfortable with all the decisions made on their behalf. During her years of practice, Dana M. Heyde represented businesses in civil disputes by using cost efficient and focused methods. Dana M. Heyde has extensive litigation experience and represented clients in matters where the damages sought were in excess of $50 million. Preparing cases for trial provided Dana M. Heyde with a profound understanding of how to best position a client to be successful in the court system.
Dana M. Heyde currently focuses on Civil Litigation, Family Law and Estate Planning. Her desire to help individuals navigate the Family Law landscape began as a college student when she worked as a law clerk in a Family Law office in Santa Ana. As a Partner at Cottle Keen Lopiccolo & Heyde, LLP Dana strives to provide the best representation possible to her clients.
Dana M. Heyde graduated from Whittier College School of Law, in May 2005. While there she earned a place on the Dean’s List, Law Review Honors Board, and Moot Court Honors Board. Dana M. Heyde earned a CALI award and had her Case Note published in the Whittier Law Review in 2004. Dana M. Heyde graduated from Chapman University with a Bachelor of Arts in English, and a Minor in Legal Studies in May 2002. She was a member of the National English Honor Society, and National Leadership Honor Society. Dana M. Heyde enjoys traveling and studied abroad in Santander, Spain in 2003. She is an avid reader and lives in Anaheim Hills with her husband.
- Family Law
- Civil Litigation
- Estate Planning and Probate
- B.A., Chapman University
- Juris Doctor, Whittier College School of Law
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Orange County Bar Association – Family Law Section
- National Association of Women Business Owners, Marketing Committee 2014-2016
- Orange Chamber of Commerce
- Orange Chamber of Commerce, Legislative Action Committee
- Orange County Women Lawyer’s Association, Board Member 2015-2017
- Orange County Bar Association Human Trafficking Task Force
Honors and Awards
- CALI Award, Whittier College School of Law
- Moot Court Honors Board Member
- Law Review Honors Board Member